Eye Screening Camp among RMG Workers
Title: Eye Screening Camp among RMG Workers’ Community
- To provide free eye treatment (Prescription and Referral services) for garment workers community.
- To distribute free spectacles which will be applicable for garment workers community.
- To provide cataract surgery services among cataract patients in selected garment workers community.
- Eye examination
- Spectacles prescription
- Spectacle dispense
- Referral of complicated case
Scope of Work:
- Organize, coordinate 32 eye camp and screen vision of garment workers community.
- Provide 3200 spectacles for identified RE cases.
- For complicated cases, garment workers community will be referred to nearest eye hospital.
- Submit camp report and MIS data to FHF.
2,500 RMG Workers.
Gazipur, Dhaka, Narayangonj and Chattogram, Bangladesh.
- The Fred Hollows Foundation- hollows.org