Assessment of Medicinal Plant Cultivation….
Title: Assessment of Medicinal Plant Cultivation and Marketing in Natore District
To assess the existing production system, source and supply of inputs, financing, technical support, yield, storage facilities, marketing, profit and loss, social and economic values, future prospects, challenges and recommendations of the whole activities.
Scope of Work:
• Design checklists, questionnaires for the survey;
• Prepare guidelines for survey work;
• Undertake pre-testing/field testing of checklists and questionnaires;
• Prepare plan for field work;
• Collect data from entrepreneurs, farmers, Government agricultural officers, researchers, concerned marketing companies community ;
• Analyze the data, verification of the data accuracy and consistency;
• Summarize key qualitative and quantitative findings;
• Contribute in preparing reports and in undertaking consultation and dissemination;
Mixed Method Approach (Quantitative and Qualitative).
Kholabaria, Laxmipur and Baraharishpur unions under sadar upazila and Sherkul union under Singra upazila in Natore district, Bangladesh.
1. Utara Development Program Society (UDPS)
2. Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)- www.pksf-bd.org