Position: International Volunteer
Institute of Social Business (ISB) is an innovative organization. It has been established in 2015 for meeting research needs on social development and business at national and global aspect and providing training to develop entrepreneurship & professionalism. It also generates new ideas for alleviating social problems through creating new social business entities.
Institute of Social Business (ISB) is looking for some international volunteers who will play role for achieving ISB’s vision.
• Minimum Graduation in any discipline.
• Aged between 22 and 35.
• Experienced in one or more areas like proposal writing, baseline study, feasibility study, demand analysis, impact analysis and evaluation etc. is preferable.
Job Status: Voluntary
ISB will not provide any kind of financial support. The applicant has to bear his/her own accommodation, food and beverage, traveling costs etc.
Guidelines for submission of application:
1. Please submit your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. No complain will be accepted for non-receipt of application or accessing email or phone number provided for such notification.
3. The authority reserves right to change, modify or cancel this announcement.
4. For any queries/ clarification please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +8801871508485