Primary Eye Care Orientation for 28000 RMG Workers
Title: Primary Eye Care Orientation for 28000 RMG Workers
- To enhance the awareness and capacity of the participants on Eye Care Issues;
- To understand the participants about preventive measures of eye diseases;
- To increase inclusion in eye health services.
Scope of Work:
- To review of the relevant documents and curriculums.
- To develop presentation (PPT) & others materials for orientation program and share with the respective persons of FHF.
- To conduct orientation sessions among 28,000 (Approx.) garments workers
- To prepare consolidated report for orientation program and submit to FHF.
8,000 RMG Workers.
6 RMG in Chattogram, Bangladesh
- The Fred Hollows Foundation- hollows.org